Monday, September 14, 2020

Animated Videos

In this post, I will share about a platform which can be used for creating educational videos. I accidentally found this platform (for creating animated videos) while scrolling YouTube.

Name of the platform is renderforest. I have created few videos using this website. Check the following links:

https://youtu.be/yTZ8pzmmWGM
Animated Video on Directing
https://youtu.be/XNCNDLWbzzg
Animated video on Business Environment

Now, I would like to mention the pros and cons of this platform:

The things I like about renderforest is that it is very user-friendly and it is very simple to use. You can create attractive presentation without much efforts. It has few themes and scenes using which you can create your videos. You only need to select the theme, select the scenes, add texts, add music and that's it.

Cons of renderforest are that it's free version comes with a watermark and you can create a video of only 3 minutes. Also, the themes and scenes are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment